Skip to: main content
Signup ScheduleVolunteer scheduling made easy...
Follow the links above to learn more about Signup Schedule, if you have any questions we're just a few clicks away...
If you find this program useful, please consider a donation and help keep it FREE...
Frequently Asked Questions...
- What if I have forgotten my username or password?
- No problem. You can retrieve your login credentials by email here.. Forgot username or password?
- Can I have more than one Signup Schedule account?
- You can, but remember there is no limit to the number of events for your account. If still wish to setup another account, you will need to use a unique email address.
- Do volunteers need to register with Signup Schedule?
- No. In fact, they only need to provide the information according to your preferences. You decide what information you want to collect and require.
- Is my account information kept private?
- How do I logout of the administrator area?
- Signup Schedule uses Apache .htaccess authentication. This stores your login credentials in your browser session. To logout, just close your web browser. This is a good practice even for programs that provide means to logout.
- Where do I go if I still have questions or need support?
- Signup Schedule has a Help file accessible from the administrator area. If you ever need additional assistance we are available via Live Support.
Back to top